Monday, October 16, 2006

Am I discreet?

Not really..I tried but I failed..reason being I was not able to oversee all thats going on in front of me...I know its delicate but I tried to handle this delicately..I tried desperately that I choke the problem before it becomes an annoyance for me. But I failed or better say the other person was never really ready to give up.
I dont know whats going on. but I am afraid coz slowly n slowly every bad dream is soming in front of me as reality n the reluctance to do part is the biggest factor which makes me paranoid..I dont know whats gonna happen to me..it all rests with her but she doesnot wants to relent...
the more you stick the more u are involved the more u will be in trouble the more u will be disturbed..
Please hang on ..I plead as I bleed but no ears are there to listen to me...
even God has shut his ears..I just dont want to loose as I wont be able to live

No comments:

 
powered by website analytics
website statistics