Monday, August 11, 2008

Worst movie so far of the year

It's again a proven fact for me. Never go for movies which have a lot of hype around them! I went for Singh is King on Sunday night. Believe me, I am clueless how and why people are enjoying this movie back in India! The movie is such a waste and I can say insane.
Let's start from Direction. Well, there was no direction at all. It looks like the director let loose everyone esp the editing staff to do whatever they feel like. And the editing staff made much of this gift and acted like drunkards! At one moment, you are at a place and the very next you are taken to a totally different situation as if there's no gradual shift between scenes. I don't know who is the lyricist and I don't even want to know! A complete shit in terms of lyrics! Abusive words are the prominent show of the first song in the movie. It looks like Hindi movies are slowly and slowly demeaning the Indian cinema. It's alright to have some stuff for the sake of some people's ART. But when the mukhda of a song is an abusive word, what do you say! Some of the scenes are a total mess, without logic without any thought! This irritates me more when I think that Bollywood is churning sensible movies like Taare Zameen Par and then you see a crap like this. Well, there should be no difference of opinion that Katrina doesn't knows acting. All she can manage is her smile. She proved this again here. Akshay, I don't know what he saw in this movie before signing this one! May be he knew that this is what Indian Cine goers are waiting for and that's something which is making this movie hit! It was disappointing to hear that this movie is doing good in India. Makes me sad to think how and why people are loving such stuff.

2 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Even I watched this movie... rather made to watch but then I had left my brains at home so not much disappointment. :)

They say it is a hit but I don't think anyone is going to watch it second time, not me at least.

Earlier movies by the same man like no-entry was far better than this.

Cuckoo

Ankur said...

Ya, seriously..No entry was really good

 
powered by website analytics
website statistics