Friday, December 12, 2008

How to Wrap a Sari!

Recently, while watching a Hindi flick Sorry Bhai, I got a kind of reaffirmation that an Indian female (don't want to use lady, women, girl for the obvious reasons :)) looks best in a Sari! Now, don't think that I am one of those fanatics who want to create a hue and cry about dressing code! No way! I am with you in bashing those idiots. Ok, let me come to the point. So, while watching that movie (which I really loved), I was completely in awe of Chitrangada Singh.


Wow, she is beautiful,and in that black Sari (remember the party!) she was just amazing! I have noticed this that a female looks amazingly beautiful in a Sari and has a definite appeal! At times, I have found some of them more appealing in a Sari :)

For the curious sorts, here is a link, kind of illustrated steps to help you wrap a Sari!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

 
powered by website analytics
website statistics