Friday, December 12, 2008

Rab ne bana di jodi

Just returned after watching Rab ne bana di jodi at the Loews Theater in Secaucus. I loved the movie. Not a moment which bored me or anything which pulled me away from the movie. Throughout the 2.5 hours, I was glued to the screen.
It's a sweet romantic drama, which will keep you attached to it from the very first frame to the last frame, when you see the YRF banner :). Aditya Chopra has written and directed a very good movie. Lyrics were terse, music was a perfect mix of eastern and western instruments and choreography was also very good. I would like to specially mention the Dance pe Chance song. So beautiful are the lyrics, that you can learn to dance (and remember the steps too) if you listen attentively to the song :) The last part is very good, when the credits are coming and Sharukh is telling about his and Tani's Japan trip. Picture postcards are coming on the left part of the screen, and Shahrukh is telling about he pictures. Really funny and humorous dialogues :)

Shahrukh has performed well and the newcomer Anushka (who is a model and just 19 years old) has also done a great job here! And she is beautiful :)


All and all, a good movie and I will say go for it! 4 stars from my side.

No comments:

 
powered by website analytics
website statistics