Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Om Shaanti Om

Yuvraj had planned for a movie after office on Monday which was shifted for Tuesday after common consensus. We had planned for the latest Shahrukh flick Om Shaanti Om, despite warnings from Manish that its not a good one.
Yuvraj, I must admit is the most active of all. He and Anbu reached this Sunday and they are not showing even a single sign of resting. Both of these guys, esp Yuvraj, is so full of energy that you cant get bored in their company. You wont have to spend even a single working day in just office and home, leave aside the question of weekends. I like them and such people, who are enterprisig enough and always ready to venture out and not kill time by chatting or sleeping in home.
So, we went to Mavelli theatre in Nanuet. The ticket was priced at $6 per person. The theatre was good enough. When I compare it with the theatre in Edison, it was damn good. The screen was bigger, the seats were slightly more comfortable and the audi was spacious.
If you ask me about the movie, it was an average one. The first part was good but the second part kind of killed me. If you ask me on the whole, I would say watch it for Deepika Padukone. Man, she is so beautiful and cute and yep sexy. I cant stop myself from using that s word more often. All in all, worth $6 I would say.

Watch it for the damsel, Deepika!

No comments:

 
powered by website analytics
website statistics